Our full security policy can be seen below, but in short, we are passionate about privacy. We exceed legal compliance levels at every stage - our database is stored under lock and key, we never see nor store your credit card details (any information is processed via the payment provider i.e. DPS), and you have access to view and change your information at any time.
We will not divulge your personal details to any other party, except as required by law. We find the idea that some companies sell or trade in customer data abhorrent - we will never do that.
All transactions are processed through gateways that exceed the PCIDSS (Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard).
What information do we collect?
We collect information about you through our website in an effort to improve your shopping experience, as well as communicate with you about our products, services and promotions. We do not sell or rent your personal information to third parties. We release account and other personal information only when required by law.
This information may include, but is not limited to, your name, address, telephone numbers, and information on how and when you use our website and products.
How do we use your information?
The information that we collect from you may be used by us for a number of purposes connected with our business such as:
- processing your orders;
- sending you with products and/or services you have requested or administering your account;
- dealing with your requests, enquiries and other customer care related activities;
- contacting you about our products and services which we think may be of interest to you (unless you ask us not to). Where such contact is via electronic means, they will include an unsubscribe facility;
- registering your details and allocating or offering you rewards, discounts or other benefits and fulfilling any requests or requirements you may have in respect of our companies' loyalty or reward programmes and other similar schemes;
- carrying out any activity in connection with a legal, governmental or regulatory requirement on us or in connection with legal proceedings, crime or fraud prevention, detection or prosecution;
- for general administrative and business purposes.
You always have the choice not to receive marketing and promotional information. It is our policy to remove any member from our database or mailing list upon the members’ request. Please contact us if you wish to opt out of receiving communications.
Our website uses "cookies," which are small data files that are stored on your computer when you visit a website. Cookies enable you to shop on our website and may be used in a variety of ways to enhance or personalize your online browsing and shopping experience. Cookies may be used to personalise your visits to this website, eliminate the need for you to repeatedly enter the same information, enable us to improve the content, reliability and functionality of this website, evaluate the effectiveness of the advertising on this website and track website usage patterns. Accepting a cookie will not give us access to any data on your computer other than the data stored in the cookie. Although you may configure your web browser to not accept cookies, you may experience a loss of functionality as a result.
Links to external sites